Tuesday 5 May 2009

Lake Louise Skiresort I

My house. Quite cute isn't it?

Canadian wooden romantic?

During my childhood this sign meant that we made it for the day and reached the destination where we would be able to rest our tired bones
(usually after a looong glorious day of cycling). Now I am working for this organisation and it feels good.


The pretty stone chimney.
One can sit in Billy's Cafe in front of an open fireplace...


The carrot fish from another perspective.
On Saturday Monika from Banff and I went on a trip to discover Lake Louise.

The ski-lift to go up the mountain named Grizzly express.


Look how one can store ones ski's in those clever pouches on the left and right of the vehicle.


The mountain Panorama was worth the $25 for the Gondola.


Gimme more, gimme more...


Perfection. Lake Louise like a gem surrounded by mountains.


Jump up baby and lets go for a ride on my snowmobile.

No comments: