Monday 25 August 2008

ARALUEN - Botanic Park

Sunday I caught the train from Maylands to Armadale. Armadale is ca. 30km from Perth on the feet of the Darling Range. Spontaneous recommended by the Tourist Information I went on a 10km trip to Araluen right in the Range.
This Beauty landed to my feet right when I came out of the train station.

Along the way I came across this stunning piece of Botanic.


They grow all over New Zealand wherever it's wet and shallow.


A sunny Sunday is all over the world a good reason to get out HIS favourite toy and go for a cruise.


Ah, what a Beauty. You gotta love it...

Man what was that a good feeling to finally arrive at the Park! Mountain up, Hill down. Totally out of breath, when I was finally there! But oh how sweet - the triumph to have made it. I strongly believe, that I was the one and only cyclist there on that day! No car-drive will understand the proud feeling of wining the battle and be there - by the power of your own strength. Made the 10km in an hour which good for me.

At the moment it is Tulip-Festival in Araluen. For $10 you can walk all over the park as long as you want. Be astonished by the flowers and have a great picnic if you where clever enough to bring a biiig ice-box full of goodies with you. I had yummy stuff in my backpack so that was good.

It goes on and on and on...


In all possible kinds.


How lovely is that?


Mix it. Nice one - I do think.

1 comment:

liza said...

nice post