Thursday 21 August 2008

Travelplans

Yay, I can not await to get started on my travels! Here you can see all the train lines I am going to take:


Blue is the INDIAN PACIFIC from Perth to Adelaide. Red is the THE GAHN from Adelaide to Alice Springs. There I stop for a three day tour to Ayers Rock. And on with THE GAHN up to Darwin. There another stop for a three day tour around Kakadu and Lichtfild National Park. Then with THE GAHN back from Darwin down to Adelaide. Green is THE OVERLANDER from Adelaide down to Melbourne. From Melbourne back to Adelaide and finally with the INDIAN PACIFIC from Adelaide to Sydney. I will have a wild night out in Sydney on the 24/09/08; being 25 and a quarter of a century on earth. From Sydney I will take the COUNTRYLINK up to Brisbane (not on map). Relocating, looking for work, for a room and looking forward to my uncle who will arrive on the 03/12/08 to have a wild time down under.

No comments: