Wednesday 20 August 2008

SAND DUNES LANCERLIN WA

At the end of our glorious day trip we went to the Sand dunes near Lancerlin, which was great fun! Amazing even if I have to say, that I liked the dunes in NZ better! They where kind of mystical, kind of special, cause you can only enter them by feet (+board). In Lancerlin everybody is cruising along in 4WDrive, or on motorbikes and stuff it is kind like a big sandpit for kids. Which is of course fun.

Yay! Looks like a battle field doesn't it? I wanna play Nightrider!


That's Led our 4WDrive-Guide. He is sooo cool. I love him cause he let me sit in front with him which is a so much better experience than sitting in the back.


The view from the top of one of the dunes. Love it! Love it! Love it!


When you driving in the sand you let half of the air out of your tires so that they lay with more on the sand. You also never ever brake, you let you vehicle run out if ya wanna stop.


No Water left and miles and miles and miles to civilisation. Ah imagination! Wanna shoot a movie right here.

Yay, our truck! Looks like the Daddy of my ex-car. Schnueff! Baby I do miss you so much. I actually wanted to ship him over but it was to expensive...



Sexy! Hot guy, hot bike, hot day! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!


Our Tour Guide. Cool guy. Used to do Tours in Africa. until his Travel-Accident. His Travel Accident is three years old now. He loves him and would not take off without him Sweet Story, eh?


Hahaha. One of the Japanese guys. So much fun! He loved the boarding. Had sand all over him. EVERYWHERE! (No of course I did not check.) Here he is posing for his Lady.


She is a cutie and loved the fun - so exited.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Looks like fun!