Saturday 4 October 2008

Chinese Garden of Friendship II

The Chinese Garden of Friendship is a Chinese garden in Darling Harbour and close to Chinatown. Modelled on the typical private gardens of the Ming Dynasty, the garden offers an insight into Chinese heritage and culture.
I love waterfalls doesn't matter how big or small.

Waterfall from top! ;)


Oh, one day I wanna go to Japan and enjoy the cherry blossom season.




Can you see the water - being arty on stone.


Lov'em!


(And love my camera!!!)


Yuck!!! A monster-spider. About the biggest I have seen so far.


Yay - it's me! Having a nap and being happy!



I went on my knees to take a photo of the sleeping Buddha and in that very moment this leave fall down on me and tumbled on the ground. It just looks perfect doesn't it? Like arranged?

No comments: