Wednesday 1 October 2008

Litchfield National Park III

At the end of our trip we see some totally different types of termite mounds. Looks like a graveyard doesn't it?
Hm could be art crated out of concrete. But then - what is concrete but filtered dirt?!

This one reminds me of the castles we used to build on the beach when we where children. You would take a hand full sand with water and would let them drip down creating magical castles filled with sparkling dreams depending on the power of your imagination.


After returning to Darwin I checked in with the Youth Shack and went for a walk around town.


What kind of fluffy tree is that???


Wow - Palm trees with red trunks!


Ah these Frangipani - I can't get enough of them. they are just so special.


Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Sniff! :)



From here they rule the Northern Territory. Called "Wedding cake" by the locals.


Oh if I only could grasp the moment and hold it forever and ever and ever.

Later I had diner with pool view and decided to do my laundry. Realising I would need my mobil phone the next morning to get up I asked at reception for my stored backpack. My hart just droped when I got it back and it felt to light. I double checked and laptop, MP3 Player and mobile phone charger where gone. Just gone – out of a backpack I stored behind the bloody reception desk in a bloody closet which guest are only able to access with a bloody ID. I had some really dark moments so we leave it with that.

No comments: