Saturday 4 April 2009

Banff I

Giganten im Nebel - Giants in fog (does not sound as poetic in English ;)

Mystical morning fog.

Beauty at bloody 8:30 AM.


Die "Nordwand".


The view from the camping ground behind the hostel.


Yeah - call me the yellow winged eagle...


An artificial man made ice wall next to the hostel which you can climb during winter.
It started to melt ...


Hmmm - my shoe. Both shoes look like this. I was evaluating if the expense of new shoes is justifiable or if it is just the female in me which decided it is time for new ones.


The bears come right into town so the good people of Banff
got themselves bear prove rubbish bins.
We actually believe to have seen a real bear print right in town!!!

Looks a bit dark and daunting on this pic - but it is actually a nice spot.

No comments: