Saturday 4 April 2009

Flight 214 Vancouver - Calgary I

Arrgh - all the pic's come down the wrong way - and I dunno why!
So start on the bottom guys.
We come out of the mountains and closer to Calgary.

Es gibt ne Schockolade von Milka - die sieht genauso aus.
Braune Berge mit weisser Schocko.

Yeah - I know they will look all the same to you by now but...

The sky and the clouds and the mountains.

Ueber den Wolken,
muss die Freiheit wohl grenzenlos sein.
Alle Aengste, alle Sorgen sagt man,
blieben darunter verborgen, und dann
wuerde das, was gross und wichtig erscheint,
ploetzlich nichtig und klein.

Beautiful - but why oh why these clouds...

Another reason I was very keen to fly was to be able to do air shots from the Rockies without to pay for one of these expensive Helicopter flights.
And what happened???
It was bloody cloudy.

Wow - our blue gem - ey?!

Man - Vancouver is massive isn't it???
But I think it is like a couple of city's which grew into each others boundary's
so you now got this massive urbane area.

Yeah - Vancouver from above - that alone was worth the flight.
(Was sooo conscious if I should go by air or by road but I have no regrets.)

And here she is - the beauty I had the honor to fly with.
(You had to pay for your earphones extra - so stingy - if I may mention that!)

No comments: