Saturday 4 April 2009

Flight 214 Vancouver - Calgary II

But kinda an impressive piece of art.

A sculpture in the Airport in Calgary. Unfortunately the pic does not do it justice...


Crazy man - just crazy.


Yeah - the snow worries me a bit.
Was none left in Vancouver.
Hope it will not be to frigging freezing down there - man I do not even have a denim.


The city centre of Calgary the only High rises in a sea of suburbs. Looks funny.
Wow - while I am writing this the fire-alarm went off.
I think it's because someone messed up in the kitchen.
Got some fresh air but now it stopped so I will go back in again.

That's what the world would look like if it where one big mega city - maybe.

Where is Nature gone???


Does that not look like the city reaches until the horizon - massive - endless - frightened.

Coming out of the Mountains the aerea around Calgary looks flat like pancake.
Till the horizon.

No comments: