Monday 30 March 2009

Vancouver all over in one day III

Jo - so it was Sunday and sunny and I decided to go out and see the city which I had decided I did not like - cause I think I might have been to quick to judge...
Representation - for some a dream for some a nightmare. This flag.

He who goes to high places falls deep - a German saying...

You might say city - I say ugly!


Same.


But then they do have interesting styles here. I like the round one and the Glass and the clever balcony's on the other ones.


Hm - me I call that an art-shot. Not very artsy but it transports a feeling... maybe?!


I like the street signs over the street. great thing if you are a driver and got to orientate yourself.


Big.

Fortress? Castle? Disneyland? (Just an hotel - but a nice one - obviously)

Can't get enough from the mountains. Like them best about Vancouver.


OMG - that might be me - or might not. Might have a serious issue with my camera...


That's how happiness can look like! My CC was in it! Yay!

In New Zealand a "tinny" is a small package of cannabis wrapped in tin foil, retailing for between NZ$20-25 (depending on the region). A building where such retailing takes place (commonly a superficially unremarkable home) is a "tinnie house". As an indicator to customers it is common-place to throw a pair of sneakers over the power-lines outside. Other drugs such as methamphetamine may be available as well.

Hm - that does not looks like modern Metropolis - looks like backwards Russia...

No comments: