Friday 13 March 2009

Last impressions....

The State Library at nightfall with parts of the CBD behind.
The gorgeous Botanic Gardens.

A Big fellow - and sooo close too! O_o


Hahaha - my uncle taking a picture while I take one of him taking it...


Chinese New Year Celebrations end of Jan. We are in the year of the OX - so here he is. I am born in the year of the pig by the way and no I do not fancy it but it is still better than being a rat. From my point of view. :)

The ice Ox in full glory!

The artist in action.
The artist and his helper. The ox was freed out of a square massive block of ice. AMAZING! A block of ice, a picture and a man who knows how to use his tools...

Beauty's aren't they???

Entrance to Ron's house.

Imagine capsicum growing next to your front door. Life is right out there!!!



Chili - oioioi!!!

The moon rising over our backyard - kinda magical.

Uggy (aka ugly) - true man - that is her name. I mean not that she does not live up to her name but still. Ey?! AND she is every bit as mean tempered as she looks. Not cuddly at all. Which I do not fancy being very very cuddly myself....


A her royal highness. But one has to admit she knows where the perfect spots are. For example on a extreme moist day one lays on the lawn in fine mist and just enjoys being. Gave it a try and can fully recommend it! :)


No comments: