Monday 23 March 2009

Sunny Sunday too!

Sunday and it is similar gorgeous as yesterday. While I went around the park along the seaside walk yesterday I decided to go on top the Clive today and then to cut through the park to get back.
Postcard perfect! ;)

Majesty is what comes to mind. It took my breath away the first time I saw it.

The wood looks soft like butter and feels like silk. So smooths. Incredible.


The walk around the Park. It is the view from the walk not the walk itself that drives you to go on and on and on.

There he is again. The to me still unknown Mountain.


Spring is on it's way. A good thing to know.


My first eagle! A white headed eagle in Canada! A magical moment!


A ray of sunlight caught in the Forrest.


Romeo, oh Romeo where are you? Hurry up will you?!


The trees look like they could house fairies. :)


Imagine living in the Penthouse and still have your very own tree on the terrace...
I bet it turns bright red in Autumn! ;)

The Canadian flag is everywhere! EVERYWHERE! Not only on every Canadian travellers backpack.

Davie - the street I gotta go up towards the hostel I am staying in.


Was ist zu sehen? Ein Waschbaer-Hintern!!! Ein Waschbaeren-paerchen im hellen Tageslicht! Mitten im Park! Wow - Fruehling bingt auch all die Tierchen raus!


Mother nature... Or the human dirty mind. :0) But I had to have a photo of this one. Hahaha

No comments: