Tuesday 24 March 2009

VII. DAY

And time goes by…
I am already 7 days in Vancouver/ Canada. Unbelievable when I think about it.
The first days where so exciting and sooo long. So much happened and had to be done. The pace has slowed down fortunately. Now live seems to flow past me. But being ill and not fully alert might add to that feeling.
Reading a Mail from my Mom put things into place again. It is great to be here for however long or not. I will be going home around this time next year at the latest and then the days of my looong travels will be over and never come again. Not that I will regret that I think. Put this is an opportunity which will never arise again even though one keeps telling oneself otherwise.
So I might set myself up I might not. But I will try. Starting from tomorrow. Hahaha ;)

By the way:
It is Tuesday.
It is grey again.
It is raining again.
Who cares?

No comments: